- About Us
Powerhouse Real Estate are proud to present you this cozy office unit in Tamani Art Building, a sought-after location of Business Bay.
The unit is currently rented and comes with great Return On Investment which makes it note worthy for investors.
* Fitted office
* size: 294sqft
* Allocated Parking
* Partial Burj Khalifa View
* Rented @ 51,000 by 1 cheque generating ROI of 8.47%
About The Area:
Business Bay is a new regional business hub with office and residential towers, landscaped gardens and a network of roads and waterways.
Just 1.5km from Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building, Business Bay lies on the Dubai Canal, a waterway flowing from the Dubai Creek at Deira and out to sea again at Jumeirah Beach.
This up-and-coming district is attracting businesses from around the world and sharp-witted investors buying into it.
About The Building:
– Tamani Arts Offices is a 20-storey office building in Business Bay, Dubai.
– The concept design was produced by London-based architects Terry Farrell & Partners.
– Construction began in 2009 and was completed by 2017.
– The substructure contains three basement levels which are used for parking.
– The building podiums are clad in a decorative screen developed from the manipulation of brushstrokes employed in traditional Islamic calligraphy.
NEARBY SHOPS AND OUTLETS
The number of shops and amenities that are within walking distance can greatly affect quality of life and may be a key factor when choosing a work place.
There are a number of outlets within the building itself, located on the ground floor:
City One -Travel & tourism agent, Popcorn Passion-Café, The Knot Cafeteria
-Restaurant, Healthland Spa, Golden Finger Spa, Bizcon Mini Mart, Al Adil-Supermarket, DOCIB Pharmacy
These are some major outlets available in vicinity.
TRANSPORT & ACCESS
Commute times by car:
From Tamani Arts Offices it takes roughly,
– 8 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall
– 20 minutes to Palm Jumeirah
– 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab
– 24 minutes to The Walk JBR.
– Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 14 minutes' drive.
– Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 42 minutes' drive.
For more information and inquiries kindly contact us through Phone, E-mail or What's app.