Real estate companies in dubai
Real estate companies in dubai
Dubai has been a well-known luxury destination, but not most people know about these areas that are also perfect for family living.
Escaping the hustle and bustle of city life while still accessible to it is a tricky requirement. Thankfully we’ve seen these communities come to their peek, ready to be called your next home:
Discovery Gardens was one of the first communities built in “New Dubai”. It is a residential development located in Jebel Ali, split into clusters acquiring inspiration from garden living themes.
With “Discovery Gardens” Metro Station as the recent addition to the Dubai Metro Red Line route, it has become more accessible than before.
Here are 5 things to remember about Discovery Gardens:
1. It is uniquely situated in Dubai, close to key business and leisure destinations.
2. It has various property options, from studios to one, two, and three-bedroom apartments.
3. It is non-surprisingly family and pet friendly, with children’s nurseries and landscaped pet parks within the area.
4. It offers a peaceful lifestyle without breaking the bank, for as low as AED 21,000 for a studio apartment and only AED 50,000 for a huge two-bedroom unit.
5. Its flexible payment plan makes it an even more ideal home, allowing up to 12 cheques for annual payment rent.
Dubai Investments Park (DIP) is located near the Jebel Ali Industrial Area and is a mixed-use complex. The development consists of three major zones: an industrial complex for light and medium industries and hi-tech companies; a commercial complex; and seven residential communities.
Here are 5 residential options DIP is offering:
1. The Green Community. Its villas and apartments are set in greenery and far from the noise of the city.
2. Ewan Residences. The gated community is designed with a mix of Emirati, Arabi, and Andalusian motifs that are all well landscaped.
3. Ritaj. This option is comprised of affordable, low-rise buildings complete with amenities such as swimming pools, restaurants, supermarkets, and mosques.
4. The Dunes Village. Another gated community that comes with a more modern look, complete with amenities such as jacuzzis, gardens, clinics, and pharmacies.
5. The Palisades. This option is currently being developed around a central park which will have the entire 35% of the area landscaped. There are still two more in development, The Royal Estates and Dubai Lagoon.
Al Furjan is entirely a gated residential development in Jebel Ali near Ibn Battuta Mall. Its name in Arabic means “small village”, where it embodies family community living. More than 30 parks in the area make it an ideal place for families who love unwinding outdoors but dislike being in crowded places.
Here are the 5 nearest attractions to Al Furjan:
1. The Walk. Located in JBR, which offers recreational activities, boutique shops, and luxury restaurants.
2. Ain Dubai. The biggest observation wheel in the world located in Bluewaters.
3. District 2020. Derived from the successful EXPO 2020, it is foreseen to have a multicultural fest every day with its sustainable and innovative city system.
4. Marina Walk. The best-known leisure district in Dubai Marina.
5. Cove Beach. A beach club that boasts a one-of-a-kind Rosé Lounge with three pools close to the tranquil waters of the ocean.
note: Are you looking for a Luxury Properties in Dubai go to https://powerhousedxb.ae/property-for-sale/ for new properties in Dubai
What was your favorite hidden gem?
Know more about each gem by reaching out to us at email@example.com
Monday to Saturday
Office Address : # 1303 & 2405
Marina Plaza, Dubai, UAE.
A password will be e-mailed to you